Polaris® Windows Are a Premium Vinyl Window Option for Residents of Rochester, NY
Polaris® windows are popular among homeowners who are looking for premium vinyl windows. These windows come with a wide range of features that offer a high level of performance, a gorgeous aesthetic, and many energy-efficient benefits. At Five Star Improvements, we proudly offer and install Polaris windows for homeowners in the Rochester, New York, area. If you’re ready to replace your old house windows with a gorgeous new set of vinyl windows, we are the company to turn to for top-of-the-line products and expert window installation services.
Benefits of Polaris Vinyl Windows
Polaris vinyl replacement windows are designed with numerous features that make them a great option for your home. These features include:
- A vinyl compound frame that will continue to look like new for the lifetime of the window
- Tilting sashes that make it easy and safe to clean the glass
- Options for pet-safe and child-safe internal mini blinds
- Low-E glass panes and argon gas fills to reduce thermal transfer and enhance your home’s energy efficiency
- A higher sill dam that provides enhanced structural integrity and a streamlined appearance
- Fusion-welded frames and sash corners that increase strength and prevent gaps in the window
- Heavy-duty locks and keepers that provide an air-tight and secure seal
Polaris windows are available in all of the most popular window styles, including double-hung, casement, glider, bay, bow, and awning. You’ll further be able to choose from a wide range of colors and finishes to create the perfect look in your home.
Best of all, when you choose Five Star Improvements for your window installation, you can be confident that your windows will be properly fitted and installed by trained and experienced professionals.
Get Started Today
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of the Polaris windows we offer and install, contact Five Star Improvements today. We proudly serve homeowners in Rochester, NY, and all nearby areas.