Roof Ventilation in Rochester NY
One of the most crucial aspects of getting the most life from your new or replacement roof, is ensuring that it has the proper amount of ventilation. An over-ventilated roof is typically a sign of unseen damaged or aging issues, while poor ventilation can be the result of swelling, cheap materials or subpar installation tactics. Both, however, can lead to poor energy efficiency, high heating and cooling bills, drafts, moisture, mold and a host of other problems. Whether it’s ventilation inspections or installation of attic fans, Five Star is a company you can trust to keep your roof efficient and functioning properly.
Five Star in Rochester staffs a team of vastly-experienced roofers, and offer among the most affordable ventilation services for both residential and commercial structures.
- Free onsite roof ventilation inspections to ensure optimal airflow and protection
- Professional installation of attic fans, roofing vents, and replacement shingles
- A properly-ventilated roofing system can significantly reduce drafts and moisture
- Essential for those concerned with improving their home’s energy efficiency
- Our roofers can identify and resolve minor issues help to prevent costly future repairs
- All of our roofing and ventilation services are backed in writing for your assurance
Rochester NY Roof Ventilation
Whether it’s been a while since your last attic or roof inspection, or if you’re noticing drafts, cold spots or increased utility bills, it’s probably a good time to call Five Star Improvements for a free attic & roof inspection. We’ve been doing this for years and are proud to have earned a reputation of honesty, integrity, and attention to details others often miss. There are a wide range of vent and fan options available, and we’ll be happy to show you the best solution based on your needs and situation.
For more information about roof venting services in Rochester or the greater WNY area, or to schedule a free inspection call the experts at Five Star Improvements today at 585-256-1844.