Wood Siding Installs & Repair in Rochester NY
Having wood siding installed is one of the best-known ways to dramatically change the look and feel of your home or property. It imparts unmatched levels of country charm and rustic ambiance, while offering many additional protection benefits as well. And for those partial to specific varieties of wood, there is no shortage of options when it comes to creating precisely the look you’re seeking. If you’re in the Rochester or greater WNY area and looking for a home improvement company that excels in the installation of superior wood siding, look no further than the specialists at Five Star Improvements.
Whether you’re new to the benefits of Wood Siding installs or a lifelong enthusiast, you can have absolute confidence in the service, expertise and value you’ll receive when partnering with Five Star Improvements.
- An extensive selection of wood siding manufactures, textures and styles
- Choose from Wood Siding in Cedar, Spruce, Shiplap, White Pine and more
- Five Star is one of the most reputable wood siding installers in Rochester
- Our team receives ongoing training to ensure a perfect, weather-tight install
- Wood siding is ideal for those looking to preserve the charm of vintage homes
- A popular way to increase the beauty and resale value of houses and cottages
Where Rochester Goes for Superior Wood Siding Installation
Just as no two Rochester properties are ever quite the same, neither are the remodeling professionals tasked with making sure things are done right. We at Five Star Improvements, on a personal level, are big fans of Wood Siding and many have it on our own homes. This makes every install closer to our hearts, as we fully understand what a significant and long term effect it will have on how you live.
For additional details on our complete offering of premium wood siding in Rochester NY, including wood types, design styles and finishing options, give us a call at 585-256-1844. We’re happy to answer even the most specific questions, and can assist in scheduling a free in-home estimate to help you make the best decision.