While not every roof problem happens during the winter months, it’s during this time when much of the damage that occurs during Spring and Summer begins to manifest. This is especially true for older roofs, as well as those which have been inadvertently damaged but not yet showing obvious signs of problems. Understanding this, we at Five Star Improvements can’t stress enough the importance of having your home’s roof inspected before the long stretch of brutal Western NY winter weather arrives.
At Five Star Improvements in Rochester NY, our expert roof inspections are a smart way to identify slow-forming problems that may not be visible to the untrained eye. We combine state-of-the-art equipment with decades of proven experience to provide a realistic snapshot of your roof’s condition, as well as its ability to withstand accumulating snow, freezing cold, and other potentially damaging factors.
- An annual roof inspection can detect problems early for more affordable repairs
- Five Star’s team of professional roofers are among Rochester’s most talented
- We use the most advanced roof inspection and leak detection technology
- If repairs are needed, we offer low rates with all estimates backed in writing
- One of the most established and well-reviewed Rochester NY roofing companies
- Our team works in an efficient and safe manner to expedite your roof services
Call the Professional Roofing Company Rochester NY Trusts
There’s no shortage of benefits and good reasons to schedule a pre-winter roof inspection with Five Star Improvements in Rochester. Whether you’re dealing with drafts, looking to improve energy efficiency, or taking a proactive approach to prevent more costly roof repairs in the future, we utilize the most advanced leak detection technology and know exactly what to look for in order to make the most accurate assessment.
For more detailed information on our residential roof inspections and repair services, or to schedule an inspection with one of our techs, reach out to Five Star Improvements by phone at 585-256-1844 or via email through our secured contact form.