As people from all over New York and the entire country deal with the changes associated with COVID-19, we at Five Star Improvements are continually looking for ways to provide the home improvement services you need, while protecting you, your loved ones, and our staff. We understand that many aspects of life have been put on hold, but if your pre-Coronavirus plans involved a new roof, replacement windows, siding installation or other exterior project, we wanted to reassure our WNY neighbors that we’re taking great measures to help you make it happen in the safest manner possible.
Five Star Improvements has always been dedicated to providing a safe work environment, but these are unusual times that call for more intense precautionary efforts. If you’re concerned about completing your exterior remodeling projects this year, here are just a few of the ways we can help without ever compromising the health of you or your loved ones.
- Virtual consultations and free estimates available online and over the phone
- Our technicians are more than happy to wear masks and gloves on your property
- Many projects require no interior entry and can be conducted 100% outdoors
- We practice strict social distancing during projects and customer communication
- Never under any circumstances will symptomatic staff report to your property
- Five Star takes extreme care to protect your grounds and leave no mess behind
Many have used the extra time at home to tackle all of those little projects that have been piling up over the winter. So while you’re tending to your home’s interior, let our staff of compassionate professionals keep the exterior looking just as good. To learn more about how we help keep our customers safe during exterior remodeling, or to get started on a free estimate over the phone or online, get in touch with Five Star Improvements in Rochester today.