Considering how little time the average family spends in their attic, it can be easy to forget that they even exist. But they do, and they play a more important role in the comfort and energy efficiency of our homes than we often give them credit for. Additionally, they can have a significant influence on the integrity and lifespan of a home’s roofing system. Left ignored, moisture and excessive heat can warp critical structures, while creating an environment conducive to mold, mildew and excessive heating/cooling costs.
If it’s been a while since you gave your home’s attic a little TLC, here are just a few of the ways in which the experts at Five Star Improvement can make sure that your attic is properly ventilated and ready to endure the elements.
- Detailed inspection of attics and ventilation systems for early detection
- Installation of attic fans, ridge vents, exhaust vents and ventilation fans
- Utilizing the most advanced equipment during attic inspections and repairs
- A smart and easy way to prevent far more costly roof and attic repairs
- Ensures optimal air flow to prevent excessive moisture and damaged shingles
- Our attic and ventilation services are performed by experienced Rochester roofers
Call Rochester NY’s Trusted Attic Ventilation Specialists
There’s simply no room for error when it comes to your attic. Whether it’s conducting a visual inspection, testing air flow or evaluating moisture levels, you need to know that the company you call knows precisely what to look for—and how to resolve problems quickly and affordably. The Five Star Improvements team brings vast experience to every project we take on, and we utilize the most advanced technology and techniques to ensure that your fans, vents and exhaust structures are functioning perfectly.
For complete information on our full offering of attic ventilation services, or to schedule your free residential attic inspection, call Five Star Improvements in Rochester NY at 585-256-1844 or write to us through our website’s contact page.